Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My Description
My design is like a watch , watch of earth, prediction watch shows the situation between us as hunan beings and the global warming . I want to represent the effects of the enlarge of temperature among the number of human beings on the earth .the colors start from dark blue which means the cold level of temperature , then finished with the dark red which means the very hot level weather that made the global warming. About the 4 circles , it's represent the increasing of the humanity during four periods of time from now until 2100 . In different face , I put a summarization of the global warming .About the way that I've written the big title above , I wrote it like that to show the dangerous of the global warming .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment